Is it also possible to book a non-shared room in the same hotel? The web site mentions 'single', 'double', 'junior suite' and 'executive suite'. Any indications of pricing? Siebrand 20:02, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- It is indeed possible, but not through the prearranged registration procedure. You should contact Omar Vanag, the salesperson at Bauen. He'll be able to answer your request. If you choose to do so, don't forget to select "I'll make my own arrangements" in the registration form --Galio 18:22, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. I sent him a mail. Siebrand 23:34, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
I requested the rates of the different hotel rooms in the hotel, because I did not want to share a room. Please be advised that you may get a different quote or availability. Prices in ARS (Argentinian Pesos and Euro at the current exchange rate per night, including breakfast and taxes):
- Double room* have a value of $235/€43
- Suite Jr. have a value of $386/€71
- Suite Ejecutiva have a value of $440/€81
Siebrand 17:49, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't you suggest HI Hostels?
I've just booked HI Hostel Florida. The prices are very good, around 20 US$ per night on shared rooms, 41 US$ per night on single rooms and US$ 46 per night on double rooms (a bed for a couple, I already checked by phone). Likely most people know HI Hostels, but I think it's worth suggesting. The first time I went abroad I didn't know about them.