Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello! I'm Einar Spetz!
- I'm an active user mainly on the Swedish language version.
- I'm a sitting board member of the Swedish chapter board since the authumn 2008.
- I'm a chartered librarian.
- In 2008 at the Wikimania 2008 in Alexandria, Egypt, I presented a paper on upper secondary school pupils' relation to the Swedish language version.
- I've conducted two user studies for the Stockholm County library; both deal with how Wikipedia is received and used at school. Read more about this on my blog.
- Read the English version of the recent study Teachers and Wikipedia - a story of love or hate?. Appendix 1, Appendix 2
See you in Buenos Aires!
|en-3||This user can read and write fluently in English.|
|no-4||Denne brukeren kan lese og skrive norsk på morsmålsnivå.|
|nn-4||Denne brukaren kan lese og skrive norsk (nynorsk) på eit svært høgt nivå.|
|de-1||Dieser Benutzer hat grundlegende Deutschkenntnisse.|